FAT FREE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES : DAVID COOK LYRICS HEROES.
Fat Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- (of a food) Not containing animal or vegetable fats
- Diet food (or dietetic food) refers to any food or drink whose recipe has been altered in some way to make it part of a body modification diet.
- means that there less than 0.5g of fat in a product.
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- porridge made of rolled oats
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
Slipcover - Raisin Cookie
Ok, so it is a picture of a sofa. More precisely, a Klippan sofa from Ikea.
When I was in Dallas I discovered this fabulous earthtone slip cover that was the color of the sides of this sofa.
Now the Raisin Cookie part.
See, when growing up, I developed this hatred for that dried grape food, the raisin. Hated them in everything.
Now, when kids would bring cookies to school for birthdays it was always a crap shoot between raisin cookies, which I would pass on, or chocolate chip cookies, which are like crack.
The term raisin cookie comes from taking what you think is a chocolate chip cookie and biting into it just to realize it is a raisin one. Nothing more disappointing that getting your hopes up for something you love, only to bite down into it and discover it is something you hate.
The green on this slipcover.... was totally not visible until I got home and opened it.
It is a raisin cookie.
I will live with it. It isn't 100% horrible, but it is still, in fact, a raisin cookie.
Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (11 min)
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1/2 cup butter flavoured shortening
• 1 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 cups rolled oats
• 1 cup raisins
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional which I added to this batch)
175 degrees C for 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake. Let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Ingredients made 3 dozen plus a loner ... I ate the loner.
cook your own steak restaurant
slow cooked recipes
cookies and cream cheesecake slice
lemon oatmeal cookie recipe
can you cook pasta in the microwave
whole wheat flour cookie recipes
irene de cook