Slow Cooker Roast Pork Recipes. Oreo Cookie Ball Recipes. Free Cookbook Covers.
Slow Cooker Roast Pork Recipes
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
Pork Stew in Cider
From Not Your Mother’s Slow Cooker Cookbook
I made this more-or-less as described with some minor mods. Quantities are different because my pork roast was larger than specified
1 walla-walla onion rough chopped
1 gravenstein apple (or another tart apple) rough chopped
2.5 lbs of pork roast cut into 1” cubes
about 12 baby potatoes cut into 1" cubes
2 bottles of hard cider
Bunch of fresh sage
Fresh ground pepper
Short grain brown rice
Fresh quartered cherry tomatoes
Greek yogurt (about 1tbs per bowl)
Basically, you throw the top list in your slow cooker, set it to high for half an hour and then cook it on low for as long as you can (7-9 hours is recommended). I stirred it twice in the process.
Straight out of the pot, the stew is fine, very mild and not sweet which is good. I found it rather bland, though, so I added all the extras listed (only noodles or long grain rice are recommended in the recipe).
If I redo this, I’ll brown the pork first which I think will add a little more flavor and give a bit more color to the stew. I’d like to also try the optional water chestnuts and I think I’ll add tomatoes to the stew before the cooking starts as I think they add a little needed tanginess.
pork, broccoli, red potatoes, and carrots
pork shoulder with mustard and rosemary sauce (made in my crock pot), broccoli sauteed with soy sauce, brown sugar, and almonds, and, my favorite part: roasted garlic red potatoes (carrots were in the slow cooker with the pork). the recipe for the pork was from the joy of cooking. it was all really freakin' good.
induction cooktop sale
cookie dough ice cream cake recipe
cook prime rib
old fashioned cookie recipes
ready steady cook chefs
lyrics david cook light on
james cook captain